Thursday, October 16, 2008

Learning about Billiards

Learning about Billiards
Hi there all you pool players, I would like to introduce my self, I have played pool league since 1994, I have played in the following leagues, BCA, APA, VNEA, ACS, have gone to nationals in Vegas 3 different times.I really enjoy the game and anyone who would like to talk about there opinions and suggestions on the game, I would love to chat.There is so much more to the game then people relize, and it's a sport for everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello i was just checking out your website looks interesting. i would like to learn some pointers.

Anonymous said...

HEY HOWS IT GOING WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT POOL WITH YOU

Anonymous said...

love your pictures tried to play the pool game little difficult

Custom Search